There can multiple reasons why you are experiencing different technical issues. To resolve these issues, try the following steps:
- Close the app and log back in.
- Restart your device. This is recommended by phone manufacturers and mobile providers.
- Close all other applications before starting the game. Other opened apps, especially games which require an online connection, can greatly affect your online stability.
- Check that you are on a stable WiFi connection (recommended). Internet speed and signal strength can impact app performance.
- Make sure you have a good amount of free space available on your device.
- (Android users only) In most cases, devices cannot use SD storage space for large files for gaming apps. Doing so may cause technical issues.
- Uninstall the game, restart your device, and then download the game again.
If your device is unable to run the app, an alternative is to use an emulator such as Nox or Bluestacks on a PC, as their use does not break our Terms of Service.
Please note that if you are using emulators, you may run into issues which we cannot provide support for, as emulators are considered 3rd party programs and are not officially supported.