We're sorry you are having issues!
This can be caused by a number of things, and these are steps that you can take to resolve them, as well as lessen the chances of them occurring again:
- Close the app and relaunch it. Hiccups can happen just by opening the game!
- Close any other apps you have running in the background.
- Make sure you have enough space on your device. Your device can slow down when the storage is near full capacity, and the game can also crash if it cannot download required updates after a maintenance.
- Play on a stable connection (WiFi recommended). The app files will struggle to run if it cannot communicate with the servers.
- Make sure your device and necessary programs are up-to-date.
- If you are on an ANDROID device, clear the app's cache. Stored up data can slow the app's functionality.
The game will have a hard time running on older hardware, and while it is possible to do so at times, various issues can be experienced such as longer than normal file downloads (updates/patches), loading times, frame rate drops and disconnections.