Beginner’s Guide to Heroes
In Hasla, each Hero has their own class with unique abilities that synergize with other Heroes on your team.
Specializes in close quarter combat. Possesses powerful melee skills and strong physical attacks.
Specializes in protecting allies and incapacitating enemies with great endurance.
Able to attack enemies in the backline. Also great at sustained damage.
Strong against a single target, but defensively weak except against physical attacks.
Specializes in utility skills and powerful area attacks. Also has high resistance.
Possesses skills to heal and aid allies in battle.
Heroes of Hasla can be obtained through various ways, such as through Contracts, clearing Stages/Episodes/Special Dungeons, and purchasing them from Popo the Traveling Merchant.
Heroes can be obtained from various types of contracts found in the Contract Shop. A contract contains a random 3 ~ 6 Star Hero, and purchasing the 10x bundle guarantees a 4-Star Contract Hero.
- Special Contracts - Higher chance of obtaining 4-Star Rate Up Contract-only Heroes (changes twice a week).
- Premium Contracts - Chance of obtaining Contract-only Heroes.
- Supply Hero Contract - Chance of obtaining a 4 ~ 5 Star Supply Hero (only available for purchase twice a week)
- Class Specific Contracts - Chance of obtaining a 2 ~ 6 Star Hero of the specific contract class purchased.
- Promote Hero Contract - Chance of obtaining a 1 ~ 5 Star Non-Contract Hero in exchange for watching an Ad.
There are certain contracts that are obtained only through clearing Stages, Attendance Rewards, specific Packages, and from the Bridget Point Shop.
- Promotion Hero Contract - Guaranteed random 4-Star Promotion Hero.
- 4-Star Hero Contract - Guaranteed random 4-Star Contract-Only Hero.
- Champion Contract - Choose a 6-Star Hero that is used to unlock a Champion.
- 4-Star Hero Selection Ticket - Pick any 4-Star Hero of your choice (excludes Secret Heroes)
- Legendary Hero Contract - Pick a Legendary Hero of your choice.
- 4-Star Class Specific Contract Hero - Guaranteed random 4-Star Contract-Only Hero of a specific class.
Promotion Heroes, Contract Heroes, Legendary Heroes
Promotion Heroes - 4 Star heroes that can be obtained from Promoting 3 Star heroes.
(Grey Contract next to name)
Contract-Only Heroes - Heroes that can only be obtained through Contracts.
(Yellow Contract next to name)
Legendary Heroes - Heroes that are obtained through specific Dungeons
(Gold border around Hero portrait)
Leveling Up Heroes
Heroes gain experience after every Quest battle they fight. Only the Heroes that are in your team will gain experience.
- 1-Star Heroes - Max Level = 10
- 2-Star Heroes - Max Level = 20
- 3-Star Heroes - Max Level = 30
- 4-Star Heroes - Max Level = 40
- 5-Star Heroes - Max Level = 50
- 6-Star Heroes - Max Level = 60
You can receive 1 Jewel for each Hero that gets to its max level per star rating for the 1st time.
- When promoting a Hero that is 1-3 Stars you will receive a random Hero of the same class.
- When promoting a 4-Star Hero it is upgraded to its 5 then 6-Star version (unless it's a Legendary Hero).
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = Maxed
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = 100
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = 700
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = 2100
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = 5000
- 1-Star Hereos - Max Bread Exp = 10600