Kingsman: The Golden Circle Game Beginner’s Guide
Kingsman: The Golden Circle is an action mobile game that focuses on match-puzzle gameplay in order to defeat enemies in single-player campaign and player vs player (PVP) modes while stepping into the shoes of Kingsman characters such as Eggsy, Harry, Roxy, and more, each with their own style, skills, and gadgets as they save the world from the hidden threats that lurk within!
Kingsman: The Golden Circle Tutorial:
The premise of the game is to match as many colored bullets in order to damage enemies. Matching 3 colored bullets will do normal damage while filling up your skill meter, however, matching 4 or more will increase the amount of damage you will do to enemies, as well as increase the amount of skill meter you receive. Once you have maxed out your skill meter for the colored bullets matched, your special skill can be performed, doing massive damage!
Kingsman: The Golden Circle Game is comprised of five game modes: Story, Tag Team, Event, PVP, and Bounty Battle.
- Progress your story in the Kingsman world. Completing chapters unlock not only story elements of the game, but also rewards you with Gear Reinforcement Parts which can be used to reinforce your gear. Gadget Synthetic Alloys are also rewarded in this mode. These alloys can be used to create a higher tiered gadgets.
- Chapters: These are the missions agents are sent on to progress in the game. There are currently 8 chapters in the game.
- Stages: These are the individual stages within a chapter. Completing all stages will unlock the next chapter, increasing the difficulty while unlocking greater rewards.
- Requires two characters to participate in a Tag Team battle
- Complete the missions to receive rewards
- If the player fails a mission repeatedly, a Failure Bonus may randomly activate which decreases the Enemy Stats to a certain percentage (10% - 50% of enemy’s total stats).
- Players will only have 3 entries per day, but can reset their Entries with Crowns.
- Classic survival mode where the player must survive against waves of enraged civilians on the Rio Beach.
- Players can gain score multipliers by pulling off specific sub-missions and chain skills found in the lower left corner of the game screen.
- Scores are tallied weekly and compared against all players for that week. Extra rewards are given to players ranking in the leaderboards.
- Players can enter Event Mode 3 times a day.
- A variation of PVP that uses a ‘Coin’ system.
- Everyone starts the day with the same number of Coins. Win Coins from others by beating them in PVP.
- You’ll gain additional rewards if you maintain your Coins without losing any by the end of the day. Twice as many Coins will earn you a major reward!